function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
M BestM Best 

Can OData External Data Connector accept source from a stored procedure with parameters?

We are piloting the OData External Data Source Connector.
The service we are testing was sourced from sql server stored procedures with parameters.
The "tables" sync successfully, but throw an error when an attempt is made to access them.
Unable to complete OData query for 'CustomerAccountSet'. Please check service status and authentication attributes Error ID: 509387730-25493 (702911041)
I can access the urls beneath the endpoint just fine via the ajax toolkit on a VF page, but cannot query or view the synced external objects.

We had great success accessing test external objects from http://services.odata.org/Northwind/Northwind.svc, so we know that the connector works well under certain circumstances.

Thanks, mb

RajniRajni
Hi,

Even I am looking for a solution for this. Can we pass parameters through the Odata URL and have only the subset of records in the external objects?

Thanks,
Rajni
Bernice BotesBernice Botes

Hi,

Have you been able to find a solution for this yet. I am faced with a similar problem at the moment and would prefer not to go with lightning connect but it seems that I will be forced to. 

Any ideas or hints would be much appreciated. 

Kind Regards,

Bernice