function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kevin HoelzelKevin Hoelzel 

SFDC Contract Developers Needed

If you or someone you know is a contract SFDC developer, please contact me at your earliest convienience.  This is not a post for fulltime employment but for contract work on various projects over extended periods of time.  Pay DOE and negotiable.  Reply or contact me directly.  Thanks.
Swagato RaySwagato Ray
Hi This is Swagata,

I am having 1+ years of experience in SFDC implementation and confifuration. I am interested in your job.
Please fell free to contact me 
Swagata.howrah@gmail.com
samrsamr
Kevin,

Yes we could help you for this development projects as a fixed price based on the specs or Time & effort by allocating resources. Please drop an email to discuss.

samr@expsoltech.com

lavanya kavurilavanya kavuri
Hi Kevin,

I am interested in working on contract for the salesforce projects. I am a certified admin (201) and doing my dev certification in few days. I am in salesforce development for the past 1 and half years and worked on different projects. I can be contacted on lavanya@pepcha.com. Looking forward to speak to you soon.

Thank You 

Regards,
Lavanya
Vivek Singh 9Vivek Singh 9
HI Kevin,

This is Vivek. I have more than 3 years of experience in Salesforce Development. I can work on contract basis. Let me know if you want to discuss on this Opportunity.
$$
Hello We have multiple contractors/consultants to work at various locations in USA. Contact 610-719-3229 for more details.
Hareesh KHareesh K
Hi Kevin,

Still the job is availble? If yes, please share your details to my email id : hareesh.salesforce@gmail.com . I have 4+ experienced in apex/SF devlopment.

Thanks,
Hareesh