function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lisa HorneLisa Horne 

Custom Lead Convert Process

Hello!

I am pretty new to Visual Force and Apex but I am needing to create an VisualForce page, appex code and custom button to be able to customze the lead convert process.  Could someone please help?

The following are my requirments:

The ‘Create an opportunity’ at the time of conversion checkbox must be read only.
The ‘Create an opportunity’ at the time of conversion checkbox must be set to ‘T’ (i.e. must be checked), if the Lead Status is not equal to ‘Closed – Current Opportunity’.
The ‘Create an opportunity’ at the time of conversion checkbox must be set to ‘F’ (i.e. not checked), if the Lead Status is equal to ‘Closed – Current Opportunity’.

Thanks,
Lisa
Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
Below is the unmanaged package of custom lead convert process. Please see if that suits your requirement. Since it is unmanaged, you can also customize it further if you need any changes

http://blog.deliveredinnovation.com/2014/02/05/salesforce-custom-convert-lead-page-and-lead-conversion-process-using-visualforce-and-apex/
Vinit_KumarVinit_Kumar
Hey Lisa,

This would require some custom development,not sure about your salesforce coding experience.

Let me know if you need any help!!