function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vishant ShahVishant Shah 

CS7 Dev Console

Hi there,

Has anyone experienced performance issue with developer console on CS7, via chrome. I just cannot save anything or even look at code since the summer 14 release on this instance.

Vish
Best Answer chosen by Vishant Shah
ShashForceShashForce
Hi Vishant,

This has been identified as a known issue and a fix is scheduled to be released. Here is the published known issue with a workaround mentioned: https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T4QhAAK

If this answers your question, please mark this as the Best Answer for this post, so that others can benefit from this post.

Thanks,
Shashank

All Answers

ShashForceShashForce
Hi Vishant,

Please send me your sandbox org Id to ssrivatsavaya@salesforce.com, grant login access to your user account, and provide me detailed steps to reproduce the issue so that I can test the same. I work for salesforce support.

Thanks,
Shashank
Vishant ShahVishant Shah
Hi Shashank, The org id is: 00DM00000014SkO and i have granted you login access. Open any class file and try and save it, and it wont let you. Also try execute anonymous console, i used to have issues executing that as well. Thanks Vish
ShashForceShashForce
Hi Vishant,

This has been identified as a known issue and a fix is scheduled to be released. Here is the published known issue with a workaround mentioned: https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T4QhAAK

If this answers your question, please mark this as the Best Answer for this post, so that others can benefit from this post.

Thanks,
Shashank
This was selected as the best answer
Vishant ShahVishant Shah
Get this error when i create a new workspace, but i am still able to save the classes. [cid:image001.png@01CF8963.7022F320] Thanks Vish
Roger WickiRoger Wicki
It also affects the Eclipse IDE in a way...
Whenever I save changes to any piece of code in Eclipse I receive several warnings as can be seen in the following screenshot (open image in new tab to see large enough):
User-added image