function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LithiumsLithiums 

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

I am a system admin and i own the record. when I try to edit one field i am getting this error, I am able to edit all other fields on the record and this error is for that one particular field.

I checked the field level acces and I have access and have view all and modify all access checked as well.This field is an external id field and i am entering unique values. Also checked for validation rules and there are none.

Is there anything else i need to look for.
LithiumsLithiums
This is contact record and OWD is private.
Camillo ManeraCamillo Manera
Hi, I have an issue with privilages too:

in "Track Field Service" challange, when I try to add "Work type" to the "Appointment Information" section, in the Service Report Templates  that I named "Work Order Report for Cable Install", I am blocked by the message:

"Insufficient Privileges
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors."

Therefore I am stucked with the exercise and I cannot finish this Trail.
I checked in user, but all the clickable privilages are clicked. The remanings aren't clickable.
Do not know what to do.....