function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RamuRamu 

Hi My Requirement is...

Hi All,

i created Quote Number  Filed With Data Type is Auto Number, Once fill all The fields then Save,  Quote No is Q-00000001 Created and showing  Q-00000001. but my requirement is Customer Product Date Quote No  for Ex: Laptop 23062014 Q-00000001 

How can i resolve This Issue. Pls Help me

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer chosen by Ramu
Sfdc CloudSfdc Cloud
You need to create one text field  which will store Customer Product Date  with name let say X__c and one text formula field Y__c
Formula should be like {X__c} & {Auto number field}

If this answre helps Please mark it as best answer to help others :)
User-added image

All Answers

ShashForceShashForce
Hi,

You can create another formula field which can show this required format, provide that the Customer Product and Data are present in other fields on the object.

If this answers your question, please mark this as the Best Answer for this post, so that others can benefit from this post.

Thanks,
Shashank
Vishant ShahVishant Shah
You can create a workflow and do a update to the Name field using a formula.
Sfdc CloudSfdc Cloud
You need to create one text field  which will store Customer Product Date  with name let say X__c and one text formula field Y__c
Formula should be like {X__c} & {Auto number field}

If this answre helps Please mark it as best answer to help others :)
User-added image

This was selected as the best answer
RamuRamu
Hi cloud,

issue is fixed but it's apply all quotes (priviously created quotes also apply this formula).

i need apply newly create Quotes only.  it's not applicable for old quotes, privious quotes name showing number only.

How to resolve this.