function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bappabappa 

Salesforce for outlook side panel '+' icon not appearing

Hi .

I am not able to see the '+' icon in my Salesforce for outlook sidepanel.Email to case is configured in my org.

SFO side panel

Outlook configuration:

User-added image

I would tlike to get '+' icon in SFO side panel like in the red circle in below picture:

side panel '+' sign

Please help.

Thanks,
Sagar
Best Answer chosen by bappa
bappabappa
Hi Thanks,
Installed IE 11 and also included publisher actions(New Account, New Contact etc..) to publisher layout. The '+' sign appears.

All Answers

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Which IE verison do yu have installe don your machine? Believe it should be IE9 for you to be able to see the + sign to add cases.
bappabappa
Hi Thanks,
Installed IE 11 and also included publisher actions(New Account, New Contact etc..) to publisher layout. The '+' sign appears.
This was selected as the best answer
Madhu S 27Madhu S 27
To be able to create records from the "+" icon on the Salesforce for Outlook side panel make sure you have the required publisher actions available on the "Global Layout". Follow the below path to check the global layout:
Setup-> Build->Create-> Global Actions->Publisher Layout ->Edit the Global Layout and Drag and Drop the Quick action required on the "Quick Actions in the Salesforce Classic Publisher" section of the page.