function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
thapgeorgethapgeorge 

Error Invalid Data

Hi,
hope someone can HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

recently our users only a certain people are getting these errors.  its inconsistent...so that users are able to update a certain case but not the other.  I can't narrow down why... but I am getting this error below, the issues just occured recently, I am convince that caused I install an app for these users to do mass edit and mass update, so I deleted the app but users are still getting this issue.

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger CaseAfterInsertAfterUpdate caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: CaseAfterInsertAfterUpdate: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 02iG0000009PVDCIA4; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, AssetAfterInsertAfterUpdate: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0QG000000BEx86MAD; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY, insufficient access rights on object id: [] Class.AbiomedAssetHelper.UpdateAnalyticsTable: line 45, column 1 Trigger.AssetAfterInsertAfterUpdate: line 2, column 1: []: Trigger.CaseAfterInsertAfterUpdate: line 50, column 1

Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
As per the error "INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY, insufficient access rights on object id: [] Class.AbiomedAssetHelper.UpdateAnalyticsTable: line 45, column 1 T" it seems to be with the the problem with permissions.  Check if the user who got this error has the permission to delete the record.
thapgeorgethapgeorge
 so I gave the users to the object read/write and delete...still can't save changes.  however the users can save other cases but not this one.  this issue just arise tuesday and it seems like it getting worst.  we didn't make any changes to our codes so I can't understand how this all of sudden became a problem.
Shri RajShri Raj
Which object are the users planning to delete? I dont think its the Case object. something related to the CASes. 
thapgeorgethapgeorge
yeah we figured what happen.  an SF admins went in and started messing with some profiles and unchecked the modified all on this custom object without letting me know that she did that.  everything is all good now.  thanks