function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JeriMorrisJeriMorris 

Still trying to style a VF page that looks like it belongs in SF1

I'm still trying to develop a Visualforce page that will look like it fits into the rest of the standard Salesforce1 app. (See https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000AZRyIAO for my last question on the subject.)

I'd like to display an input box for a date value that displays a date picker that looks like the native Salesforce1 date picker.

I've scanned the Mobile Design Templates, but don't see any examples of how to create a form field that has a date picker that looks like the native Salesforce1 date picker.

I'd really like to develop a VF page that looks like it belongs in the Salesforce1 app, using Salesforce1 styling. Is anyone else having the same problems I am in trying to accomplish this?
Abhinav GuptaAbhinav Gupta
I am not sure if Data Picker is full functional, but they are giving CSS for the same here : http://sfdc-styleguide.herokuapp.com/?id=isv#Calendar

JeriMorrisJeriMorris
Thanks for the link. That date picker looks close to one that appears in standard page layouts in SF1, but not exactly like it. The SF1 date picker has a "Today" link at the bottom, for example, and the Heroku one doesn't.

Also, the Heroku page gives the HTML and CSS, but none of the JavaScript code to turn this into an active component.

I tried putting an apex:inputField in my Visualforce page, but the end result looked more like the date picker that appears in browser pages, not like the SF1 one.

Am I missing something fundamental here? With all the documentation about how you can extend SF1 using VF pages, I thought Salesforce would provide components that facilitate VF development in the SF1 environment, including components that provide the same look and feel that appear on standard SF1 pages, like date pickers, lookup controls, etc. *Do* these components exist anywhere, or does Salesforce expect that everone will develop their own?

anju vijayan 5anju vijayan 5
I am facing same issue. Have you found solution for this?