function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Daniel SchröderDaniel Schröder 

Specific questions to the app "Taskray": Layout/Field changes won't be apply everywhere...

Hello,

i am busy customizing taskray for our company.

I have a problems/ questions which starts making me despair.
Would be really nice if someone can help me.

1) In salesforce there are 2 possibilities for the user to create a new task/ project.

a) "create new" / "Taskray Task"

User-added image

bi) Inside the register tab "My Board" / "Add a task and hit enter to Quick Add"

User-added image

Well, what I wanted to do is to customize the formula for entering a new task. (New fields, new layout, etc.)

So I go to the setup menu / Create / objects / and then Taskray Task.
There I can change the fields and the page layout.

Now coming to my problem: All changes will be only implemented if I create a new task by "way a"
If I click (way b) on "add a task and hit enter to quick add" the layout won't be completly changed.

So my questions is, where can I change the layout for way b?

Regards
Daniel
MikenameMikename
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out with your TaskRay question, I actually work for Bracket Labs, the makers of TaskRay. In order to update the Task Detail page within the TaskRay UI the field set organizing those fields must be updated. We have some directions for doing this here: http://bracketlabs.com/taskray-customization/#customizing-field-sets . 

In addition, we also have a new version out that collapses all three tabs to just one, as well as a bunch of other improvements. You will be push upgraded to this new version on July 19th, your sandboxes shoudl already be upgraded to this latest version. If you would like to install the new version early you can install it via the appexchange at: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000055lKwEAI .

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to use the "Feedback" link in the top right corner of the TaskRay header. This should ensure that you receive the most timely support.

Thanks and let me know if I can help futher.

Mike