function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jun KeJun Ke 

How to drag the publisher actions icon(the plus button) into the lower left corner of the screen

I found this in the following documentation "Did you know that you can drag the publisher icon (Publisher Actions icon) into either the lower left or lower right corner of the Salesforce1 screen? Try it!", but I have no clue how to do it, or I misunderstood it.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce1admin.meta/salesforce1admin/actions_more.htm
Best Answer chosen by Jun Ke
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
This refers to the Salesforce1 installed application only as far as I'm aware.  If you navigate to (for example) the Feed page, you'll see the '+' icon on the bottom right of the device screen.  If you tap and hold this icon, you can drag it to the bottom left of the screen.

All Answers

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
This refers to the Salesforce1 installed application only as far as I'm aware.  If you navigate to (for example) the Feed page, you'll see the '+' icon on the bottom right of the device screen.  If you tap and hold this icon, you can drag it to the bottom left of the screen.
This was selected as the best answer
Jun KeJun Ke
I try it again and find it works on iPad Salesforce1, (even there is an Easter egg that when I drag the icon to upper screen, it bounces between screen edges for 10 seconds). And it doesn't work on Android Salesforce1, mine is Nexus 4.