function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
hcmanjunath@hotmail.comhcmanjunath@hotmail.com 

Help required for Loyalty Management Implemention in SFDC

Hi,

We have a requirement for one of the Telecom companies and they need to have "Loyalty Management" in their application. Could any please let me know how big is the effort and how many days would it take to implement this module.

Also it would be helpful if some light is thrown on the hurdles that might  we might come across while implementing the same. 

Thanks in advance.
Ankit AroraAnkit Arora
You mean setting up AppExchange listing : https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B3o5pEAB ??
Peter_sfdcPeter_sfdc
This is a very broad question, and difficult to answer in a forum like this. Especially seeing as we don't understand the size and scope of what the requirements are of this proposed force.com application. 

There always exists the possibility of buying an AppExchange application. So certainly, consider that, as has already been suggested. 

You might find a salesforce.com SI partner who can build it for the customer, or with an accelerator app that they can use to get a project going quickly. 

Or, if they want to build it in house, then I would suggest engaging someone with a background in implementing salesforce.com technology. Loyalty programs, being what they are, could potentially have a lot of moving parts. Given you are asking this question, I would infer you don't have a lot of background impementing salesforce.com apps yourself. And as such, you would be advised to seek out someone who does to help with this project.