function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mike SlivkaMike Slivka 

Sanbox Listing through API?

I am currently usinghhte Enterprise WSDL pulled out of our organization. Is there an object that contains a listing of the Sandboxes we have setup? What I am looking to do is create a page that will allow the user to see all the sandboxes in a dropdown so that they can choose which sandbox to generate a WSDL for. The infomration in the back end would contain the sandbox name (for login purposes) and the server it resides on (c12, c16, etc.).

I understand that I will need some sort of way of storing a username/password/token for each sandbox so that I can log in and generate the WSDL, but really I am trying to figure out how to build that page right now. Thanks!

Best Answer chosen by Mike Slivka
Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
I do not think it is possible to get the list of Sandboxes associated to a particular Org as it is not yet opened for api access. 

All Answers

Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
I do not think it is possible to get the list of Sandboxes associated to a particular Org as it is not yet opened for api access. 
This was selected as the best answer
Mike SlivkaMike Slivka
Thanks so much for the reply. That is exactly what I needed to know. Now I know that it wasn't about me not being able to find it, but that it isn't exposed :)