function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
parthipan francisparthipan francis 

How to Pull through the saved Attachment to Choosing Email Template Email Author ?

Hi, 
  I have create the Visual force page and this page contains Three buttons.the first button was clicked it has to be saved to the custom quote pdf page into the custom object related list on Notes and Attachments.and the second button name was Send the Quote. if i am clicking the second button the button was already saved the Quote pdf file pull through from the Notes and attachments to choosing option on the Email template email author via url Button how did i do this???]

Anyone know the answer please let me know , i am waitng for your answer :)

i have create the visualforce page buttons

Here i will clicking the button it go to the email template Choosing option on the email author.

here to pull through and go to the attached pdf file 

Here marked position !!
  How to attched the saved pdf file on the custom object related notes and attchments.

how can i achieve this task...if anyone know please let me know 

I hope for all of you!!!!!

Thanks in advance :)

logontokartiklogontokartik
You can use EmailAttachment to send email via SingleEmailMessage. All you have to do is query the Attachment Object, get the Blob Body, load it into EmailAttachment and then send Email using SingleEmailMessage. 

Below is the documentation.

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_email_sending_attachments.htm

Hope this helps.

Thank you.