function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Run Consultants JobsRun Consultants Jobs 

Our client seeks a Salesforce developer with data migration exp.

Our client is looking for a Salesforce Data Integration Consultant for a 5-month project in Illinois.
Requirements:
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com Data Integration Experience
- Experience with data migration and integration to Salesforce, including data quality and cleansing
- 2 to 3 migrations projects with Salesforce and other CRM's from various data sources
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
To learn more about this role, please contact TJ McGoldrick at tj.mcgoldrick@runconsultants.com or 678-593-3340.
Anoop Jain 4Anoop Jain 4
Hello McGoldrick,

Greetings

Let me know how can I engage with this opportunity. Have strong exposure to Salesforce development and data migration.

You can drop an email at anoop@gnxtsystems.com and I am sure can work together on this assigment,

Thanks
umesh atryumesh atry
Hello McGoldrick,

I have  Data Migartion Experience with 2 Year. you can drop email at umeshatry@gmail.com.
Dino_Salesforce DeveloperDino_Salesforce Developer
I am having 3.6 years experience in salesfroce and worked on Apex, Visualforce page and Trigger. I have rich experience in SFDC Development, administration, configuration and data migration. I would be happy to work remotely if you consider me. I am confident that I will be able to take up the responsibilities.

You can get in touch with  me at dineshyadv86@gmail.com.

Thanks
Dino