+ Start a Discussion
linshelllinshell 

Button URL Field Lookups not populating

I have the following Case Button URL to create a New Case populating some of the necessary fields:

https://CS1.salesforce.com/500/e?&RecordType=012300000000TKiAAM&cas3_lkid={!Contact.Id}&cas4_lkid={Account.Id}&cas11={!Case.Origin}&00N30000000bx3i={!Case.Call_Back__c}&cas5={!Case.Type}&00N30000000c3N0={!Case.Problem_Type__c}&cas7={!Case.Status}&cas8={!Case.Priority}&CF00N30000001ZHdO_lkid={!Case.Site_AccountId__c}&00N30000000vUNK={!Case.Product_Family__c}&00N30000000bx13={!Case.Version__c}&00N30000001XRbJ={!Case.Subproduct__c}&cas14={!Case.Subject}&cas15={!Case.Description}

That is giving me the following error:
Unable to Access Page - The value of the "id" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length.  Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information.

If I remove the Account.Id and Contact.Id fields, the URL opens the new case but the Site_Account__c is blank so all lookups are not working properly.  The Site_AccountId__c is a second lookup to the Account object.

I have also tried this and many other field name variations with no luck:

https://CS1.salesforce.com/500/e?&RecordType=012300000000TKiAAM&cas3_lkid={!Contact.Id}&cas3={!Case.Contact}&cas4_lkid={Account.Id}&cas4={!Case.Account}&cas11={!Case.Origin}&00N30000000bx3i={!Case.Call_Back__c}&cas5={!Case.Type}&00N30000000c3N0={!Case.Problem_Type__c}&cas7={!Case.Status}&cas8={!Case.Priority}&CF00N30000001ZHdO_lkid={!Case.Site_AccountId__c}&CF00N30000001ZHdO={!Case.Site_Account__c}&00N30000000vUNK={!Case.Product_Family__c}&00N30000000bx13={!Case.Version__c}&00N30000001XRbJ={!Case.Subproduct__c}&cas14={!Case.Subject}&cas15={!Case.Description}

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Best Answer chosen by linshell
linshelllinshell
I appologize, that is actually a typo on my part.  The answer is to use the following:  {!Case.ContactId} and {!Case.AccountId}.  I was using the format that Salesforce inserts for the fields {Contact.Id} and {Account.Id} which is wrong.  I did not need the periods before "Id"

All Answers

Deepak Kumar ShyoranDeepak Kumar Shyoran
As is your ablve URL you have used {Account.Id} which should be like {!Account.Id} so try below url may be it'll be helpful for you 

https://CS1.salesforce.com/500/e?&RecordType=012300000000TKiAAM&cas3_lkid={!Contact.Id}&cas3={!Case.Contact}&cas4_lkid={!Account.Id}&cas4={!Case.Account}&cas11={!Case.Origin}&00N30000000bx3i={!Case.Call_Back__c}&cas5={!Case.Type}&00N30000000c3N0={!Case.Problem_Type__c}&cas7={!Case.Status}&cas8={!Case.Priority}&CF00N30000001ZHdO_lkid={!Case.Site_AccountId__c}&CF00N30000001ZHdO={!Case.Site_Account__c}&00N30000000vUNK={!Case.Product_Family__c}&00N30000000bx13={!Case.Version__c}&00N30000001XRbJ={!Case.Subproduct__c}&cas14={!Case.Subject}&cas15={!Case.Description}


Please mark my answer as a best solution to your question and hit like button to help others if it solves your problem.
linshelllinshell
I appologize, that is actually a typo on my part.  The answer is to use the following:  {!Case.ContactId} and {!Case.AccountId}.  I was using the format that Salesforce inserts for the fields {Contact.Id} and {Account.Id} which is wrong.  I did not need the periods before "Id"
This was selected as the best answer