function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amit ChaudharyAmit Chaudhary 

Print button is not working on my running VF page(reder as PDF) ?

User-added image
first page
<apex:page controller="printInvoice">
<apex:commandbutton action={!calculate_n_refer_2_another_page}/>

that  contain command button and controller class conCls ( that class have a mehod for creating data tabel and return new page reference of second apex class )

second page
<apex:page controller="printInvoice" renderas="pdf">
<apex:datatabel>

so when command button refer control to the second vf page in new tab , all things working but that print button is not working .Why ?
Thanks in advance .

pbattissonpbattisson
That print button you have highlighted is the save button. The print button is the one to the right of it. 
Amit ChaudharyAmit Chaudhary
Sorry actually my save button not working , 
Deepak Kumar ShyoranDeepak Kumar Shyoran
I've also tried this on my VF pages which is renderedAs PDF . I think it's a bug in Salesforce as you can neither save a PDF using this Button nor with Ctrl + S button, for that you have to use button next to Save button. You can also use Ctrl + Shift + P to direct print the VF page

Please mark my answer as a best solution to your question to help others if it solves your problem.
pbattissonpbattisson
Hi Amit - in that case I am afraid this is more likley a Chrome issue - the screenshot you are displaying is showing that you are using Google PDF viewer in Chrome for viewing the PDF. Try making sure you have updated Chrome and search the Google forums for any suggestions.
Clinton HegneyClinton Hegney
Folks, this is a Google Chrome issue, not a Salesforce issue. I have the same problem when trying to save my T-Mobile bill.