function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Romeo MirzacRomeo Mirzac 

Problem Deploying Package

I am working on a managed package. I have a list button on a form which opens a visualforce page using the following code:
/apex/criterianew?templateId={!aplusf__Aplus_Template__c.Id}

This code works great in my development org.  However, I've deployed this page and button (and associated apex controller) into a testing environment.  When I click on the button I get the following error:

Page elouh__criterianew does not exist

What confuses me is that elouh__ is the prefix from my testing environment!  Why is this happening?  How come my button isn't finding my managed package form?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Best Answer chosen by Romeo Mirzac
Romeo MirzacRomeo Mirzac
I created the package in my dev org then deployed it to the test environment.  I changed the logic in my button to be:  aplusf__criterianew and then redeployed it and it worked!  I didn't realize I needed to append my namespace to VF pages as well.

Thanks everyone for the help!

All Answers

Jason Curtis NBSFDGJason Curtis NBSFDG
Romeo, did you already create the managed package in the dev org? And assigned it a namespace? Are you deploying the whole package into your test environment or just the page/button?
Vinit_KumarVinit_Kumar
It seems you have not installed all the components in your Testing environment.You should create the managed package in your Dev org and then install it using intalling URL in your Testing org.
Romeo MirzacRomeo Mirzac
I created the package in my dev org then deployed it to the test environment.  I changed the logic in my button to be:  aplusf__criterianew and then redeployed it and it worked!  I didn't realize I needed to append my namespace to VF pages as well.

Thanks everyone for the help!
This was selected as the best answer