function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PERFECTIONISTPERFECTIONIST 

Can put "or" condition in reports?

Hello All,

I would like to put "or" condition sfdc reports to filter duplcate record type accounts
srlawr uksrlawr uk
Sure, once you have created your filters on the report, click on the down arrow next to the "Add" button to alter the filter logic

logic

You can then change the order/logic of the filters to be AND or OR in the text area:

decide

and when you hit OK - it will show you your new filters with the new logical order applied to them:

(in this case, I have changed the standard filter configuration of Accounts created by Simon Lawrence AND of type prospect to show accounts created by Simon Lawrence OR of type prospect)

OR

Is that what you were after?
PERFECTIONISTPERFECTIONIST
Yes! Thank you.

I have two account record types A nd B but i need to find out the duplicate accounts based on the common filed Number?

in this case how i need to write the filter logic to get report?

Thanks for your response
srlawr uksrlawr uk
hmm. Sounds like at it's core, what you want to do is a summary report, grouped on the common filed number (which is summarised) and then filter down to where this summary field is 2... now, how to further filter that report to ensure that one of the accounts is type A and the other type B... trickier. You probably need the input of an administrator more than a developer at this point!

Is record type really important here, or are you simply trying to investigate dupes? (ie does it matter that one account is A and the other is B - or to turn it on it's head, is it therefore ok to have two "duplicate" accounts, so long as they were both record type A.. for example?)