function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nidhi MalhotraNidhi Malhotra 

Salesforce 1 - Not displaying the Groups user is added to

Hi All,

I have set up users for Chatter only users. The user I am testing is part of many groups. But when I login to the Salesforce1 app --> Click the left hand navigation menu --> then click on Groups. I do not see any Groups in the list. This is very very much important for us.

There is a item called Smart Search Items in the mobile navigation menu , I tried removing it and adding. But no luck.

Could anyone please let us know if I am missing any configuration setting here? Please help me here.

Thanks,
Nidhi M
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
Groups should be available for this user license - I've just tested in my dev org using a chatter free (so unpaid) license and I can see the groups that this user is a member of.  When you click the Groups menu option that will show you the groups that you have recently accessed, so it may be that this user hasn't visited any groups yet.  Can you search for the group name using the search widget at the top of the groups page?  

The Salesforce1 application does seem to have problems with new users/sobjects etc from time to time - I usually restart the app and if that doesn't work, log out of the current session, restart the app and then login again.  The final option has sorted pretty much every problem I've had to date.