function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sk kumarsk kumar 

i hav a scenario in vf page..any one kindly help me out to fullfil the requrement...!!

i hav a requirement in vf page. there is nod called car is there.if i click car it will show different brand of cars like x,y,z.if i click x car it will show all its features like engine model, power etc next to the x car node. then if i select engine of x car then it will show the engine details next to that.so its like nested kind of scenario.so any one plz help me out or provide me code for this..how to achieve this requirement,

thnx in advance..:)
James LoghryJames Loghry
Well first off, we're not going to do your work for you, but can you provide us more details?  Have you started writing your visualforce yet?  What does the model between your Car, Model, Features, etc look like?

Probably the best way to accomplish your goal is to write a separate visualfore page for each relationship.  
  • Visualforce page for displaying your cars
  • Each car has a drilldown link to a separate VF page for displaying the details of the individual car.
  • Depending on the requriement, perhaps a third page for displaying the details of the engine or additional features.
Good luck.