function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vidya DVidya D 

Lookup field from custom Dialog in IE11 on tablet throws error.

Lookup field from custom Dialog in IE11 on tablet throws error - 'Unable to get property 'lookupPick' of undefined or null reference.'

I receive unable to get property for TAB, and other Salesforce properties.
Here is the underlying link / salesforce code.

cs10.visual.force.com/_ui/common/data/LookupResultsFrame?lkfm=j_id0%3Aform&lknm=j_id0%3Aform%3Aj_id15%3ApocTable%3A0%3ApocUser&lktp=StandardUserLookup&lksrch=Ry&go=+Go%21+#

onclick="top.window.opener.lookupPick('j_id0:form','j_id0:form:j_id15:pocTable:0:pocUser_lkid','j_id0:form:j_id15:pocTable:0:pocUser','','005J0000001OUN9','Ryan ','','')">
Deepak Kumar ShyoranDeepak Kumar Shyoran
I think you should try with the following to assess the function your Parent window.
window.opener,window.parent,window.top

window.opener (refers to the window that called window.open( ... ) to open the window from which it's called)
window.parent (refers to the parent of a window in a <frame> or <iframe>)
window.top (refers to the top-most window from a window nested in one or more layers of <iframe> sub-windows)
Vidya DVidya D
This is salesforce internal code - invoked from browser when lookup field is added to Visualforce page. I will not be able to modify code unless I write custom lookup.  Salesforce document elements - like Tab, LooupPick are not recognized by IE11 browser on Tablet.