function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JVIowaJVIowa 

Update Remote Site URL in Managed Package

So I am trying to update the url of a remote site specified in my managed package.  Salesforce allows me to edit the url of the remote site and everything packages fine in my packaging org.  I am making this change within a patch package.  However when I push the patch to one of the orgs with my package installed it doesn't update.  The remote site url remains unchanged in the client's org.  It is still set to the old value.  Any idea how to update it?  Maybe post install script if possible?  Do I just need to add a redirect on my endpoint so that existing orgs will be redirected to the new remote site automatically.  Not sure what the best thing to do is.  Anyone else ran into this issue?
Deepak Kumar ShyoranDeepak Kumar Shyoran
I think this is a post configuration steps you need to Set as they are not include as a part of manages Package. And as you saying that you want to set a intermediate page in remote site setting and then want to redirect some other page with the help of that intermediate page but how do you set that intermediate page in Remote setting as a part of managed package .. so according to me you need you set the remote site page each time you install a new or previous manages package to a org.

Please mark it as best solution to your problem if it does solve your problem.