function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RishavRishav 

Implementation of SSO in community

Hello Everyone,
                           I have one requirement to implement SSO in community. I have plan to build community(partner portal, customer portal) in that i want to implement 
                          SSO. Now scenario is that i am having one website and from that website i want to transfer the user into community portal on click of a single link.
                         I went through the SSO implementation document but i am not clear with this so please anyone can tell me that how can implement this scenario.

Thanks
Rishav
pbattissonpbattisson
Hi Rishav

You would need to know what is being used as the authentication provider to enable the community to use this. What security/authentication system is the website using? 
RishavRishav

Hi pbattison,
                        Thanks for reply. 
                     they are using the "Active directory" for management of users and again they are using the "OKTA" for integration between web app and Active Directory.
we have to use SSO and now i want to know how to integrate the salesforce with OKTA. 
If you know then please tell me.

Thanks
Rishav

pbattissonpbattisson
Rishav

A quick google turned up this from OKTA support documentation (https://support.okta.com/entries/25802553-How-to-Configure-SAML-2-0-in-Salesforce)