function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Info BRInfo BR 

ERROR WITH CLONING PRODUCTS

Hello!, 

Everytime we want to save a cloned product this error appears, so we have to create the product from scratch, it is only when we clone the products that this error appears (It did not appear before). Does anyone has had this problem? If so could you fix it?. 
User-added image

Thanks!
James LoghryJames Loghry
A couple of things: Can you refrain from using all caps in your subject.  "Yelling" your question will not get an answer any sooner than correctly capitalized titles will.  Second, can you post the error in a comment?  It's hard to read from your screen shot.  Thanks.
Grazitti TeamGrazitti Team
Hi ,

Here you go!!
http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000199313&language=en_US

let us know if you have any question .
please don't Forget to Mark this as your best answer if it works fine for you

Cheers,
Grazitti Team
Web: www.grazitti.com
Info BRInfo BR
Sorry for the Caps:

This is the error:

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20119: ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CPRICEBOOKENTRY", line 642 ORA-00001: unique constraint (CORE.AKPRICEBOOK_ENTRY) violated ORA-06512: at line 1 {call cPricebookEntry.insert_pricebookentries(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)} {call cPricebookEntry.insert_pricebookentries(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
Info BRInfo BR
Could any of you tell me where to find the "custom Apex trigger" thing?. I'm not an engineer and do not know where those things are. Be nice! :) 
Donnie IsaacDonnie Isaac
I would like to thank the @Grazitti team for generously providing a very good answer. I'll look into it. For the sake of the post, could you tell me where to find the code for the clone button (trigger) so I can adjust it? Indeed, we now have a custom trigger that creates a pricebook entry and we are getting the unique constraint error.   
Ray Zhao 3Ray Zhao 3
@[Grazitti Team] is right on! Shedding the light for us to explain our problem.  Any developer should be able to find this trigger, for us, the trigger was "trigger Product2_AIUD on Product2 (after insert)", which we found it from the Setup-->Develop-->Apex Triggers, search for Triggers on Product.   @[Info BR] you should mark it as the best answer!   Thanks all!