function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jo devjo dev 

how to set tab style after redirecting another url using visual force page in customer portal???

<apex:page controller="sample" tabstyle="sampletab__tab">
<script type="text/javascript">
  location.href = '/jodev19/0019000000vh5Xh';
</script>
</apex:page>
i tried this one..But the tab style didn't work after reloading the page...Any idea??
AshwaniAshwani
This because the parameter "sfdc.tabName" has been cleared when you reload the page. "sfdc.tabName" contains id of tab like:

https://furi.na9.visual.force.com/apex/radianid?sfdc.tabName=a00E000000ErLnJIAV

jo devjo dev
Hi,thank you for your reply....i created one custom Visualforce Tab and add the visualforce page for that custom tab.
if i click on that tab..it will show the page content..but here m redirecting the required URL after page load...tats why i can't get tabstyle...

i tried what u said,
<script type="text/javascript">
  location.href='/apex/0019000000vh5Xh?sfdc.tabName=01r90000000DfCS';
</script>

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
Is the URL you are redirecting to also a Visualforce page, another page on the system, or an external URL?

Looking at your original post, the ID in the URL of 0019000000vh5Xh equates to an account (as accounts have the prefix 001).  If that is the case and it is a standard account view page you can't influence the tab that is displayed, the platform will display the tab according to the standard style that you can't override.

jo devjo dev
Hi,Thank you for your reply..Is there any other possibility to land my Particular Account detail page under my customized tab???Please share your suggestion.