function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Prasad RuwanpathiranaPrasad Ruwanpathirana 

Salesforce1 for IOS not displaying visualforce pages

I have a issue when rendering a visual force page in salesforce1 IOS. This happens only on iOS and not Android. Visualforce page is not displaying at all. But in Android it displays well. Is there any setting to do in ipad?
Best Answer chosen by Prasad Ruwanpathirana
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
I assume that this is the Salesforce installed application for iOS, rather than the HTML5 version?

When I have issues of this nature it I usually access Salesforce1 on the desktop (via the /one/one.app) URL and check to see if there are any JavaScript errors being thrown.

I'm using a number of Visualforce pages in my Salesforce1 applications without issue - how are you accessing the VF page - is it a custom publisher action, Visualforce tab or something else?

All Answers

Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
See if these articles help
http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=customize_sf1_visualforce.htm&language=en_US

below are the known issues of salesforce mobile

https://success.salesforce.com/issues_index?tag=Mobile
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
I assume that this is the Salesforce installed application for iOS, rather than the HTML5 version?

When I have issues of this nature it I usually access Salesforce1 on the desktop (via the /one/one.app) URL and check to see if there are any JavaScript errors being thrown.

I'm using a number of Visualforce pages in my Salesforce1 applications without issue - how are you accessing the VF page - is it a custom publisher action, Visualforce tab or something else?
This was selected as the best answer
AkoAko
I'm having the same issue as well. I have created a Visualforce Page and enabled it to work with the SF1 app. I then created a Visualforce Tab for the page. It was showing up originally but then I had to change some code, delete and re-create the tab. Now it doesn't show at all. I have no idea how to test view my page in the app anymore.
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
Have you added the new Visualforce tab to the mobile navigation menu?  If so, try logging out of Salesforce1 and logging back in again - this pulls everything down anew and resolves most problems I've found.
AkoAko
Actually I didn't know about the Mobile Administration section before. Once I added it from there, it worked. Thanks!
Scott Harbaugh 7Scott Harbaugh 7
I noticed that when I change code and save for Salesforce1 page I often have to go back and repeat the steps to make it visible, including adding it in Mobile Administration, so even if you have done it once, go back and check if it dissapears.
John ScialdoneJohn Scialdone
I have similar issue with visualforce pages in Saesforce1 for IOS.  I have VF pages that link to a COgnos Report. works fine with the Desktop version. mobile app displays a blanks page for that section of the VF page.  thoughts?