function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
B_BajajB_Bajaj 

Need to show stock/share price from BSE?NSE on account detail page

I want to show the stock market related info on the account detail page for that particular account. I can embed one VF snippet into detail page or can override whole detail page that is not a problem but it should be refreshed regularly to get live update related to the account. Not sure whether it is free or paid but I may opt the either way. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Bhisham Bajaj
logontokartiklogontokartik
You can embed a VF Page inside the Account Detail page that gets refresh at a particular interval. You can use <apex:actionPoller> to refresh the page. Below is the link to action:poller, hope this helps

https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_compref_actionPoller.htm
B_BajajB_Bajaj

Hi Kartik,

Thanks for the reply.! 

I guess I was not clear with my words. Problem here is not to refresh the VF, I am concerned about how to get the live info for each account. Do I need to call some API or something like that about which I am not aware.

logontokartiklogontokartik
Hi,
I am not sure abt BSE/NSE stocks, doesnt google or some others provide API's based on name or symbol? Please try searching to see if you have any free services available. Thank you