function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shabbir ShaikShabbir Shaik 

Deployment Problem

i have 100% codecoverage for Testclass in Developer Sandbox but when i push to Production it fails, can any one know this?
System.Query Exception: No Such column 'Shipping Address' found in Account.

In production we have Bill On and Zendesk Managed Packages.
jayamjayam
This link may help you "https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000AUgVIAW"

logontokartiklogontokartik
Hi, the ShippingAddress compound field has been introduced recently, if you have apex classes that are running older API versions and your test class calling these classes, you have an issue. Change the API Versions of the actual classes and then try deploying 
dev_sfdc1dev_sfdc1
Hi,
Can you give me full error message what it shows.. And that whole test class covers 75% only it can be possible to push not by only based on your testclass..
Please check about whole test class coverage while pushing to production...

Thank You
Bhawani SharmaBhawani Sharma
There is no field on Account called ShippingAddress which Shipping Address is combination of ShippingStreet, ShippingCity, ShippingState, ShippingPostalCode and ShippingCountry. 
Anyway these are standard field, so you don't need to deploy any of these from sandbox to production.
Hi,

In Production whole test class covers 85% and here i got this Testclass code coverage is 89% but when i pushed in to Production it shows this error,
Note: We are having Bill On and Zendesk Managed Packages.

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, ONB2.InvoiceBeforeInsert: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.QueryException: No such column 'shippingaddress' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. (ONB2) : []

Actually it is due to InvoiceBeforeInsert Trigger which is come from Bill On Package. So how can i solve this,
can any body know this?