function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
asapjimasapjim 

Cannot Save Trigger from Developer Console or SFDC UI

Hello, in Summer 14 sandbox I cannot save changes to a trigger.  I have tried editing the trigger in the Developer Console and the SFDC UI (Setup->Develop->Trigger).

In the Developer Console, I receive the followign exception:

Deployment Error

An Unexpected error has occurred.  1714602615-6412 (1360428526) for deploymentId = 1dr11000000YqmpAAC If this persists, please contact customer support.

I tried deleting the deploymentId, but that hasn't resolved the problem.

In the SFDC UI, I receive the following error:

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 816002992-7076 (-1110139602)

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks!

AshlekhAshlekh
Hi 

I think it is a internal problem in your salesforce instance , you need to contact with salesforce this.

Or try it after 1-2 hour may be your salesforce instace under maintenance.
David "w00t!" LiuDavid "w00t!" Liu
I had a ton of issues today in my Sandbox due to the Salesforce server being down too.

If these problems still exist tomorrow, how about try creating a brand new trigger with the same code in it? 
asapjimasapjim
Hi, found this solution on Stack Exchange that did the trick for me:

Copy the Deployment ID in your clipboard, and head to:

https://[INS].salesforce.com/[PUT-DEPLOYMENT-ID]

Click on the Delete button to delete the deployment record, and everything should be back to normal.

http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/18326/deployment-error-on-save-from-developer-console