function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SAURABH TRIPATHISAURABH TRIPATHI 

Internal Salesforce error: 815958866-63887 (-102518988) (-102518988)

Hello,
    I am validating the deoployment (using eclipse) to production. However getting error. Please help.

Code Validation Error

Regards,
Saurabh
Best Answer chosen by SAURABH TRIPATHI
Hello Sonam,
    We tried successfully after Salesforce resolved performance issue in NA3. 

Thank you all.

Regards,
Saurabh

All Answers

AshwaniAshwani
Login to your organisation. Go to Develope > Apex class. There click on "compile all classes". Make sure you all classes are getting compiled successfully. Also check you have all dependend component in package.
Shabbir ShaikShabbir Shaik
hi SAURABH TRIPATHI,

I am not sure but can you please check Test.starttest and Test.stoptest are used in correct place or u can check with remove those. If you have any Installed packages then check those required fields for it.
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Is this issue consistent? I checked the log for the error ID and found the following:

UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred`common.util.database.ConnectionPool2`getConnection`RATEOF-BLOCK

Thrown: common.util.database.ConnectionPoolTimeOutException: Request timed out waiting for connection:

What ConnectionPoolTimeOutException means is that there were a number of different Orgs trying to connect to the same node at the same time which caused a spike in traffic and it will wait 200ms for a connection, if it doesnt connect in this time and error is thrown in which you experienced at this time.

Hello Sonam,
     We actually stopped code validation after getting the error. I will try once again and let you know if the issue is consistent or not. I will let you know.

Thank you for reply.

Regards,
Saurabh
Hello Sonam,
    Accordning to trust.salesforce.com, NA3 instance has performance issue. i will check after some time.

Regards,
Saurabh
Hello Sonam,
    We tried successfully after Salesforce resolved performance issue in NA3. 

Thank you all.

Regards,
Saurabh
This was selected as the best answer