function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mchandramchandra 

RelationShip Problem

1)I have a requirement to create a relationship from PMD(Custom Object) to Account.
2)After creating a relationship then i need to provide the filter criteria based on Region,SubRegion and Country.So,I have created a visualforce page in order to provide the filter criteria.
3)If the user filters based on region he needs to select multiple accounts for that particular product and when click on save all the added accounts need to be displayed in the form of standard relatedlist.Is there a way to show in the form of related list.
RadnipRadnip
1) Which way around is the relationship? Are you creating an account lookup/master detail field on the PMD object or a PMD lookup field on the Account
2) Where are the Region, SubRegion & country fields? On the account? Filter for what? what are you displaying on the VF page?
3) So from the PMD record you click a button which loads up your visualforce page? You then query the Account object based on the three fields to list the accounts, select the accounts you want to link to the PMD record?