function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Priyanka PundirPriyanka Pundir 

Publisher Action Not Displaying on Case Page Layout

Hi,

I created one custom publisher action to create task. I have added it in Global Page Layout . I can see the action everywhere except on Case Page Layout even though I have added it in the Lyout and feed. I have checked in the permissions and record types for Case object. I am system admin, still not able to see it.
Please help.

Thanks!
Gaurav NirwalGaurav Nirwal
Be sure the user has both Read and Edit permission on the action’s relationship field. The relationship field is the field that’s automatically populated on the target object when a user creates a record using an action. For example, for an action on case that lets users create child cases, the default relationship field is Parent Case. To be sure users can see the Create Child Case action, check that they have both Read and Edit permission on the Parent Case field.
You can try this method your problem can solved
Thanks for the quick response Mathews, But I am not able to get exactly what you are saying. Can you please elaborate.

Also, I am just trying to create a Task record from all tabs, And I can create it using Action from everywhere except from Case. I dont know why it's happening with the case only.
The field that is automatically populated is the user name and the object name from which the action is invoked(from that object's page layout), other two fields are status and priority of Tasks(which are default picklist values).
Please send me the code which you can write 
I can see it to solve the problem 
I have written no code for it. Its just the publisher action I have created.