function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
WycadoWycado 

Custom Clone Button getting an Error when Saving the Record

I am working with a Professional Edition Org. So, no Apex solution available here. 

I have created a custom detail page button on the Opportunity Product object to clone and Opportunity Product. My setup is:

Display Type: Detail Page Button
Behavior: Display in existing window without sidebar or header
Content Source: URL

The button logic is:

/{!OpportunityLineItem.Id}/e?clone=1&retURL={!OpportunityLineItem.Id}

I also tried /{!OpportunityLineItem.Id}/e?clone=1&retURL=%2F{!OpportunityLineItem.Id} and get the same error. 

It seems to populate all the fields and makes ready to clone the record, but when I try and "Save" the new cloned record, I get this error:

Unable to Access Page
You are missing information needed by the page you have attempted to access. If you believe this is an error, please refresh your screen. If the error persists, please report it to our Customer Support team and provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information.

I have checked this over several times and don't see any errors in what I have done. But hey, that's why you post this stuff, to get a fresh set of eyes on it. Any help appreciated.
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hey, did you get this working? I tried this on my ORG and went through multiple blogs and cases, however, didn't find any working URLs.
Its possible through code though, which you mentioned is something you are not looking at because of the edition in use.