function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Scott HammondScott Hammond 

Triggers stopped firing

Hello,

Today my triggers have stopped firing. I have made no deployments since June 2013. Are there any known issues going on with salesforce and triggers today?

Thanks
Madhan Raja MMadhan Raja M
Hi Scott,

Please make sure all the condition are satisfied to trigger the Apex trigger.

For example: Based on the picklist value the trigger might execute and now that picklist value is not available (modified or deleted).

Regards,
Madhan Raja M
All of the values for the triggers are correct. It appears to be a Salesforce issue. I have recorded one trigger finally working that was triggered at 1:00 pm. It just came through at 4:20. There have been a couple that finally worked hours later. But 90% will not work at all.
Some more info. Last night around 7pm approx 100 of the triggers fired. These triggers were triggered from Salesforce earlier in the day between 1pm and 4pm. Again today the triggers are not firing, probably 10% work. The 10% that do are delayed by hours.

These triggers are as essential to the business as logging into Salesforce itself. Can you please provide any direction on when Salesforce might have these triggers issues resolved?

Thanks for you help.
Madhan Raja M,

Our trigger problem is still intermittent at best. Is tthere anyone you can put me in contact with to help get this issue resolved please?