function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rohit Arora 5Rohit Arora 5 

Salesforce Custom Web Services WSDL in Winter 15

Hi,

With Winter 15 upgrade in our sandbox we are unable to consume the soap wsdl for one of our custom web services. The WSDL is downloaded and has reference to some additional namespaces "ns1" and "ns2". When I try to import this wsdl in .net or SOAPUI, it errors out "WSDL cannot be imported". 

Any pointers?
Gaurav NirwalGaurav Nirwal
Yes winter 15 upgrade the sandbox to enable the consume of soap
Rohit Arora 5Rohit Arora 5
Matthews, can you please elaborate your answer?
Mike PattersonMike Patterson
This happened in our Winter '15 sandbox as well.  As a workaround, try replacing all instances of "ns1:" and "ns2:" with "tns:"?
karthik karthikkarthik karthik
Hi ,

Am also getting same error with wsdl and i replace "ns1:" and "ns2:" with "tns:" after at the time of using the wsdl am getting the following error,pls help me......

"Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'TFS.Enterprise.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'TFS.Enterprise.ListViewRecordColumn[]'

SaraHasNoLimitsSaraHasNoLimits
Hi Karthik,

You can get around the ListViewRecordColumn error by simply doing a find and replace of [][] to []. This will replace two occurrence in the Reference.cs file after you have attached the newly generated WSDL and will allow your app to work. Not ideal, but at this point, I am not sure what else to do.

Good luck,

Sara
James BrightleyJames Brightley
I am very new to the Force.com platform when it comes to custom apex classes and custom web services but I have found myself in the same situation as the OP. I don't quite follow the workarounds but needless to say I have references like ns1: and ns2: in my wsdl, what have people ended up doing to get round this issue?

Thanks,

James
Mike PattersonMike Patterson
This is now acknowledged as a Known Issue: https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T5hiAAC
So, hopefully workarounds will not be needed for much longer.