function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Subhadeep MandalSubhadeep Mandal 

Cant' login to via Force.Com IDE in Eclipse

Error screenshot
NaveenReddyNaveenReddy
Hi,

Please double check your security token and Password make sure it doesn't contain any spaces at the end.

Regards,

Naveen

http://www.autorabit.com
I have checked it several times also I have reset my security token but nothing happen.
Raja ReddyRaja Reddy
Follow below Steps

Step 1: Copy your IP address
Step 2:  Admin Setup --> Security Controls --> Network Access and click on "New" button
Step 3: Paste your IP address to "Start IP Address" and "End IP Address" fields
Step 4: Save it.
Step 5: Login with your credentials in eclipse

If my answers solves your problem, please mark it as Best Answer, so that other can take benefit of this post.
Sorry Raja..tried the same but still not got success.
one qustion..I have created a salesforce account in production and tried to login the account via force.com api.Should I done any wrong??

User-added image
pankaj kabra 8pankaj kabra 8
Either credentials are wrong or you might be looking for wrong type of environment.
developer org or sandbox, plz check this also and use the option from dropdown accordingly
Raja ReddyRaja Reddy
Currenctly you are using the trail version of Salesforce.

So what i would suggest is...try to create new developer edition using (https://developer.salesforce.com/en/signup?d=70130000000td6N)

And then try to login with your newly created salesforce account credentials from your eclipse.
yes trial org may got expired. 
Madhan Raja MMadhan Raja M
Hi Subhadeep,

Login to the instance and see the login history status, you will find the exact error. I noticed that you have a lengthy password than the security token, are you combining the password and security token as password? If yes, then you need to remove the security token from the password.

Regards,
Madhan Raja M
Thanks Madhan, but I have tried with only the password not wrapping with the security token but didn't work and can you please specify where should I check for login history status?
please check loging history by querying in developer console

SELECT Status FROM LoginHistory where UserId='userid for which you want to check login history status'
Thanks to all..Atlast I got success to login.Just create a new account and got success..:)
Raja ReddyRaja Reddy
Hi Subhadeep,

Please mark it as Best Answer, so that other can take benefit of this post.