function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
adityaMorganadityaMorgan 

Chatter API Error: The requested resource does not exist

Hi,
I am new to Chatter API. I am trying to get user info, paste a feed and comment, and update photo by using chatter API. Most of the time when I am using urls and body given in Chatter API guide i get the error massage the resource does not  exist.
Following are the URLS used by me :
1. /services/data/v32.0/chatter/users/me/photo?cropSize=240&cropX=20&cropY=20&fileId=06990000001CAQq  : dose not work on testing.
    fileId=06990000001CAQq is the Id of my contentDocument image. 

2. /services/data/v29.0/chatter/users/me   :     This usrls works when I am testing by developer console.
3. /services/data/v26.0/chatter/feeds/record/' + '00190000011tgvd' + '/feed-items   : This usrls works when I am testing by developer console.

Also for chatter feed the Url given in chatter API guide is not working.
the URL given is :
/services/data/v32.0/chatter/feed-elements?feedElementType=FeedItem&subjectId=0F9B000000000W2&text=New+post.

Kindly help.

Thanks,
Aditya 
Gaurav NirwalGaurav Nirwal
Even I'm facing the same kind of problem. I would like to know how you have passed the access token in the header. And using what tool did you execute the web service, as I'm trying to execute the service in browser and I'm always getting "INVALID_SESSION_ID".
adityaMorganadityaMorgan
Hi Mathews,
Sorry for the delay. I did not receive email. 
In my case i am simply calling my servcice methods in developer console like a normal apex class method. My requirement is to update chatter within my org using Apex.
Normaly for RestService I use https://apigee.com/console/others .  type in header session Autherorization  OAuth sessionId .