function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vandana RattanVandana Rattan 

Set Targets

I posted this query on Salesforce Success Community also and am posting it in dev forum again as it is very urgent.

Our Contacts are based on divison (North, South, etc) and share Relationship (a custom object) with Accounts they are related to. The Relationship contains info regarding type of service contact is using. They can be Graduate, fellow, etc. I have to set Targets for different divisions for each type of Service. So targets would be something like:-

North:- Fellow = 22, Graduate = 6
South:- Felow = 50, Graduate = 10

and so on. How can I achieve this? How do I set Targets? I also need to create reports and dashboards to show targets achieved vs actuals.

Any Suggestions?
Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma
Over here it seems You should have Division should be an entitity for you. It should have a Fellow Target, Graduate Target ( Integer ) fields .
On the relationship record which connects Contact and Account you have to pull division information. So create a lookup of division which will come from Contact. Then you could see all relationships grouped by division and type of service to see count vs target value.