function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Samata Makeshwar 13Samata Makeshwar 13 

Error While Using Data Import Wizard

Hi,

I am trying to import the custom object through Data Import Wizard but getting the error :The required field Currency is not mapped.
I had import the successfully using Data loader and Workbench .But facing problem while using Data Import Wizard.

User-added image
SarfarajSarfaraj
Hi Samata

It seems that you have automapped your fields. Some fields may not get mapped properly if your csv header does not match field label. Please scroll down on the same page and see if currency field is mapped properly.

Regards
Akram
Samata Makeshwar 13Samata Makeshwar 13
Hi, Thank you for the reply. I don’t want to map the currency field but it is the standard field which is required one. I had removed that field from page layout . I don’t want the currency field(Standard field).So how I can do that?
Brian_twsfdcBrian_twsfdc
We are also facing the same issue.  We have a custom object and have no need to include the Currency field with our data upload.  Is there a way to get around this requirement in the Data Import Wizard and exclude Currency?  I tried removing the field from the page layout but still the Data Import Wizard requires Currency.
Geoff ThorpeGeoff Thorpe
I also have the saem problem - why cant we exclude the currency from an object?  Our organisation needs it but many objects do not.
S S MalikS S Malik
I am also facing same issue 
even my custome field has default value and one workaround for this problem is just add this field in the csv and set its default value