function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PrathiPrathi 

I am trying to determine the total amount of interactions our leads have had with specific campaigns.

Hi All..!

I’m trying to setup a report that shows Lead Campaign History and Lead Activity History. I am trying to determine the total amount of interactions our leads have had with specific campaigns.

I’ve tried pulling the following reports to get to this data:

· Activities with Leads

· Activities with Campaigns

· Lead History

The problem is that none of the above reports allow me to select the Campaign / Activity History I would like to track. Here is what I would like to track:

Campaigns: All created this year

Activity History: any relating to LinkedIn, email etc.

Any help / clarification on how to get to this data would be great!

Thanks in advance!
PrathiPrathi
  Someone please help me, I am in urgent requirment. Expecting any suggestion for this soon...!
Pratik_MPratik_M
Hi Prathibha,

1.Campaigns: All created this year : use report type "Campaigns" and put condition on "created date"
2. Activity History: any relating to LinkedIn, email etc : Activities with campaign

see the screenshot below:

User-added image

Thanks,
Pratik
PrathiPrathi
Hi Pratik,

Thanks for your quick response.I tried the above one which you explained. My requirment is as follows:

1) Campaign created this year.(for this I am giving Created date>=1-01-2014).

2) To fetch the activity history of the leads who are added as campaign members on the campaign(which is selected with above condition).

3) Activity history filtered by relating to LinkedIn, email etc.(ie the above leads in point 2, made interaction with LinkedIn ,email etc )

Hope its clear now . If you are aware,please suggest me any solution for this ASAP.

Thanks in advance!
Pratik_MPratik_M
Hi Pratibha,

for the second point you mentioned, you can use "Campaign with Leads" report type. In this report type you will get fields for Campaigns as well as Campaign memeber as in when that member got associate with campaign etc.

for the third point, you can use the activity report with Lead/Campaign.

Thanks,
Pratik
PrathiPrathi
Hi Pratik,

The above explanation was sourceful.Thankyou! As I am novice to Salessforce, I am unable to set the activites of leads with the campaigns( viz ; LinkedIn, email). Do I need to go for Custom VF Report? or it will be done by Standard report types( If so could you please share a slide which demonstrates the usage of filter in this Scenario).I am sorry if my question seems to be a silly one.

Thanks,
Prathibha.