function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
John Ligda 2John Ligda 2 

Report by Campaign - Who opened and clicked on an E Mail

Hi,
I'm relatively new but find the system relatively intuitive and quite mature. I'm exploring the Mail Chimp integration as we have a free account there and our group likes using it. My first step is to understand what my trial Enterprise can do before linking it to Mail Chimp.

1) Created a campaign
2) Added users to campaign
3) Created email template (plain text)
4) Mass email selecting users by campaign filter.

Now I'd like a list of email recipients with columns indicating

Open email time
Click link time.

But I don't even see that my contact was sent an email. I see the email in my inbox. When I send a single email to a lead from the related list, I see under HTML Email Activity the status. Can I see this somewhere for Mass emails as well? Why is a mass email not under the contacts related list as HTML Email Activity?

John
Jennifer HeinigJennifer Heinig
My organization uses Vertical Response which is a 3rd party app integrated with Salesforce to send mass emails to campaign members. We have also simply used mass email contacts option to send emails to members of a campaign.  One suggestion I have, is to add custom status fields within the advanced options in your campaign that would capture opens and clicks, that way if your Mail Chimp is able to update your leads and contacts, it will have those options avail.

I also double checked on mass emails I have sent in the past and that history is showing under HTML Email Activity, perhaps it is a limitation with your trial version that you aren't able to see that detail.