function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Good Data IntegrationGood Data Integration 

Entity 'OpportunityStage' not supported by bulk API

I have been exporting data from Force.com using bulk api without any issues except with a OpportunityStage object which throws an error stating - "Entity not supported by bulk API"
Here is a request I am making-
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><jobInfo xmlns="http://www.force.com/2009/06/asyncapi/dataload"><operation>query</operation><object>OpportunityStage</object><concurrencyMode>Parallel</concurrencyMode><contentType>CSV</contentType></jobInfo>

FYI this issues only occurs for this object - OpportunityStage from a list of objects I am querying. There may be a few more with this issue that I have not queried yet.

Exact error:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><error
   xmlns="http://www.force.com/2009/06/asyncapi/dataload">
<exceptionCode>InvalidEntity</exceptionCode>
<exceptionMessage>Entity 'OpportunityStage' is not supported by the Bulk API.</exceptionMessage>
ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
I haven't found documentation to refer you to, but the BULK API does not support the following sObjects:

CaseStatus
ContractStatus
KnowledgeArticle
KnowledgeArticleVersion
KnowledgeArticleVersionHistory
KnowledgeArticleViewStat
KnowledgeArticleVoteStat
LeadStatus
OpportunityStage
PartnerRole
RecentlyViewed
SolutionStatus
TaskPriority
UserRecordAccess

The reason could be because these are more of metadata related objects rather than actual data records.
Good Data IntegrationGood Data Integration
Thank you Shashank for your response,
I remember seeing this list somewhere else,  but not of course in SFDC documentations to indicate anything related to this as a potential issue with bulk api. What also seems weird is to be able to query these "forbidden" objects on *Force.com Explorer tool* and get valid data records there (although unable to to export the data to csv there too). Tried Lexiloader and that one throws the same error stating the incompatibility of these objects with bulk api.
Joe ChengJoe Cheng
Here are the objects I've found which are not support the Bulk API:

AcceptedEventRelation,
CaseStatus,
ContractStatus, 
KnowledgeArticle,
KnowledgeArticleVersion, 
KnowledgeArticleVersionHistory,
KnowledgeArticleViewStat, 
KnowledgeArticleVoteStat,
LeadStatus,
OpportunityStage,