function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DTI - Emer IngenieroDTI - Emer Ingeniero 

Lightning Builder, where is it?

Is ligtning builder requestable for pilot yet?
Balaji BondarBalaji Bondar
developers and business users can build beautiful custom user interfaces for their Force.com applications that are designed to work perfectly on your desktop and mobile devices.
  • Visually create apps with drag-and-drop components
  • Create beautiful, responsive UIs for Salesforce1 Apps
  • Use custom or off-the-shelf Lightning Components

Important :
If this is what you were looking for then please mark it as a "SOLUTION" or You can Click on the "Like" Button if this was beneficial for you.
DTI - Emer IngenieroDTI - Emer Ingeniero
I saw on keynote yesterday that there was an actual builder for Lightning where you drag and drop components, that's what I'm looking for.
Brian HemesathBrian Hemesath
It's under Setup->Develop->Lightning Components
A note I read on the FAQ said it is rolling out now and is only instantly available on new Org's. I created a new Developer org just now and I see it.
methymmethym
Lightning Builder isn't available yet.  They covered it in the DF14 Developer Keynote and said it's "coming soon".  They did a live demo with the builder tool, but it looks likes it's at least 3-6 months out.  For now, only the Developer Console tools to create and edit the various component files is available.
Fabien TaillonFabien Taillon
Right now it's in Pilot only.
From the Lightning FAQ:

Q: What’s the current release status of Lightning Components framework and Lightning App Builder?
A: Lightning Components framework is in Beta. Lightning App Builder is in Pilot.

https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Lightning_FAQ
lei barrylei barry
Anyone knows when to publish Lightning App Builder?