function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
danieljdanielj 

Salesforce Issue when logging information into Salesforce

Hi Support,
We are getting exception while inserting datas into salesforce. We are losing customer information due to this. Can you please check the below exception details and let us know the solution to fix the issue?
System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00QF000000gOa8DMAS; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Reason for Nurture must be given for this status.: [Reason_for_Nurture__c]
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Danielj,

As per the error mesage, it seem to there is Validation rule on custom field "Reason_for_Nurture__c" . Please check the validation rules.

Thanks,
Pratik
Mani RenusMani Renus
Based on your Exception you may have Validation rule on that Object , Please check the Validation rule then make satisfy the rule

After that insert data into salesforce.
danieljdanielj
Hi Pratic & Mani,

Thank you for your Reply. I have resolved the issue. I am facing another issue. Can you please let me  know how to fix the below issue?

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INACTIVE_OWNER_OR_USER, operation performed with inactive user: []
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Danielj,

The owner field contain a user record which is currently inactive. so check for the owner user record, it should be inactive so it's showing that error.

Thanks,
Pratik
Mani RenusMani Renus
May be your inserting owner is an inactive user

make as active corresponding user

For that follow steps

Setup-  Manage users- Users- Select user - Edit- Check Active- Save