function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFTerrSFTerr 

An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow

Hi, I’m having problem to make my Flow work, when I try the link in the browser I get below error:

“An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.”

Lookup:

lookup

Decision:
Decision

Record update:
Record update

All variables Input/Output type are set to “Input and Output” (except SF ID which is set to Output only) and users have an access to all listed fields in the flow.

Related VF page:
Related VF page

And related Site is set and active.
Detailed error message I got:
Encountered unhandled fault when running process Onsite_Registration/301D0000000L4Bz exception by user/organization: 00DD0000000CWOe/{4}

; nested exception is:
common.exception.ApiQueryException: sObject type 'Project_Attendance__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
(There was a problem executing your command.) > RETRIEVE

caused by element : FlowRecordLookup.Confirm_Registration

caused by: ; nested exception is:
common.exception.ApiQueryException: sObject type 'Project_Attendance__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
(There was a problem executing your command.) > RETRIEVE

Salesforce Error ID: 191450639-491968 (-1473334608)

But 'Project_Attendance__c' already include '__c'

Thank you in advance

Iga

Gaurav NirwalGaurav Nirwal
know it's been a while, but I think the problem that you have is you are trying to pass the contents of a variable that you marked "Private" in your Flow to create the Salesforce record ... it looks like where you are creating the record of Individual_Donation_Entry__c, you are trying to pass the value of at least one variable from your Flow that you have marked "Private" to one of the fields in Individual_Donation_Entry__c.

Make sure all the variables whose values you are trying to pass to create a Salesforce object are Output, or Input & Output.
SFTerrSFTerr
Hi Matthew, all variables are set to “Input and Output” (except SF ID which is set to Output only), but you are right, it must be some security issue, as it's working in SFDC when I Run the flow, but it's giving me an error, when I test the custom URL
Brian Wenzl 8Brian Wenzl 8
Hi SFTerr, I ran across this looking for something else - if you're still stuck I think you may find the issue is in your site user's security settings. 

Go to Setup-->Develop-->Sites-->Your Site's Name-->Public Access Settings and set object permissions for your Project_Attendance__c object.

Maybe?
MormyMormy
Hi, solved this exact problem.

It's true that it's a permission problem, however not public access settings, but rather Users > Permission Sets (you have to configure object acces for all permission sets you need).

Nice security feature, not so nice when you're debugging.