function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PrathiPrathi 

How can I track the Campaign Influence values?

How can I track the Campaign Influence values?

Currently, SFDC only allows us to attribute one Campaign to an opportunity which is found under Campaign Influence but typically the opportunities are worked through multiple campaigns.I’d like to associate more than one Campaign to the Opportunity.I’d like to attribute the $$ amounts so that each campaign receives the appropriate credit.

Since an Opportunity can be associated to multiple Campaign and Campaign can be associated to multiple Opportunities, one of the possible approach is to maintain a junction object between Opportunity and Campaign and maintain the credit amount there.

However, the main problem here is tracking the Campaign Influence values.Currently Campaign Influence is not exposed in the API and hence I can not track insert/update/delete activities on Campaign Influence record

Please help me if any possible way is existing for this problem.

Thanks in Advance!
-Prathibha
ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
You should be able to add multiple campaigns under the campaign influence related list in an opportunity. https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=campaigns_influence_intro.htm&language=th
PrathiPrathi
Thankyou Shashank!