function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
moverdorfmoverdorf 

How To Get Related Contact Name From OpenActivity object...

Hi all,
The WhoId is always showing null for my query shown below, and I need to get the related CONTACT name for each Open Activity.
Can anyone tell me why the WhoId would not be getting populated and how I could get CONTACT names ?

select id, Name, 
       (SELECT Id,whoid,whatid,ownerid,payout__Category__c,ActivityDate,Description,Subject,IsClosed,CallType,CallDisposition,Status,ActivityType,IsTask    
FROM OpenActivities ) from Account where Name like '%Akers%'

[{"Id":"00TA000000lF8uQMAS","WhoId":null,"WhatId":"001A000000SMWrUIAX","OwnerId":"005A0000000JrNJIA0","payout__Category__c":null,"ActivityDate":"2012-08-16","Description":"The Investment Tiered Payout Rate for the Advisor has just changed.","Subject":"New Inv Tiered Payout Rate","IsClosed":false,"CallType":null,"CallDisposition":null,"Status":"Not Started","ActivityType":"1_","IsTask":true},{"Id":"00TA000000lF9IUMA0","WhoId":null,"WhatId":"001A000000SMWrUIAX","OwnerId":"005A0000000JrNJIA0","payout__Category__c":null,"ActivityDate":"2012-08-16","Description":"The Investment Tiered Payout Rate for the Advisor has just changed.","Subject":"New Inv Tiered Payout Rate","IsClosed":false,"CallType":null,"CallDisposition":null,"Status":"Not Started","ActivityType":"1_","IsTask":true}]

SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Where are you running these queries?

I tried the same query in my test ORG - workbench and developer console and am able to fetch the whoID..Are you sure the tasks you trying to pullhave a contact associated to them?
moverdorfmoverdorf
Thanks, issue solved. Appreciate your time.
Constance Rouge 14Constance Rouge 14
Hello,
I know this issue is quite old, but coule tell how you solved your issue? As I have the same one.
Activity AssociationsActivity Associations

is there any other way to fix it , without changing the version of the class

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000AfgYIAS