function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sashikanth patrisashikanth patri 

unable to locate Location.csv in code share project

Hi All
FORCCE.COM DEVELOPER GUIDE(Advanced Programming Techniques for cloud computing) chapter 2:page no:46,Bullet point 6.. we need to get the "Location.csv" file from code share project.Unable to locate the project in the Code Share.
Even  Mr.kumar(skr00) provided the link 
http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Developers_Guide_Load_Instructions   .In that link zip code is not downloading. please help me.
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sashikanth,
I have reachout to my team to get this sorted, will update you as soon as I hear back..

SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
The team is checking this issue, could you help me with the link of the page(or guide where you found this link to the zip downloads) which lead you to this link:
wiki.developerforce.com/page/Developers_Guide_Load_Instructions
Aslam D 10Aslam D 10
Hi Sonam ,
             I also have the same problem what the remaining people trobling with. In force.com fundamentals pdf book they mentioned to load the location records either by using import wizard or Loader, Either of the methods need location.csv file to load the data into the force.com custom application which is recruiting app mentioned in that book excercises. Could you help me out on this?

thanks in advance 
Aslam
Jerry TaylorJerry Taylor
There is no answer for the location.csv question.  Later documentation does not use it, and the book we printed without the proper support files in the code share.