function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Saulo OliveiraSaulo Oliveira 

HTTP 500 Server Error received when SAP PI try to use Salesforce API (Login webservice)

Guys,

I have to configure SAP PI to use Salesforce API Webservices.
When SAP PI try to call Login SFDC Webservice, it receives the message below:

31.10.2014 18:14:49.973 Error SOAP: error occured: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Server Error
31.10.2014 18:14:49.973 Error SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Server Error

I've already done a severel tests that let me confirm:

1) There is no comunication problem between SAP PI server and Salesforce. I've installled the SoapUI at the SAP PI computer and I did a sucessfull request to SFDC Login webservice.
2) The security certify is correctly updated in SAP PI.

Could someone help me?

Thanks is advance,

Saulo

Saulo OliveiraSaulo Oliveira
Guys,

Another important fact:

3) The SOAP request created by SAP PI was caught and tested in SoapUI. This request has a sucessfull SFDC response.

Thank you all,
Antonio CordeiroAntonio Cordeiro
Hi Saulo,

I am facing the same situation in the current integration of Customer Master Data between SAP BW to SalesForce.com through SAP PI. 

The interesing thing is that some records were updated acordingly (170.000 records) and other ones not (100.000 records) during the same execution.

Are you facing yet this issue in your SalesForce org? If not, how the issue was fixed?

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Regards,
Antonio Cordeiro
+55 19 9 9875 8060
ascordeirojr@gmail.com
antonio.cordeiro@syngenta.com
SFDC Platform Lead
Saulo Oliveira 6Saulo Oliveira 6
test from Saulo Oliveira 6